- 1 (person) comensal (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- Brave restaurant workers and a diner disarmed a customer who pulled out a gun in a dispute over an unpaid bill.
- He is a frequent diner at Italian restaurants in Portman, Grand Hyatt and St Regis.
- Amid the chatter of diners in Lakeland's restaurants and hotels, observant customers may have noticed the prevalence of Eastern European accents ringing out among the staff.
- 2 2.1 (restaurant) (American English/inglés norteamericano) cafetería (feminine) 2.2dining carMore example sentences
- They walked around for about an hour before settling into a booth at the diner for coffee and chat.
- And all-you-can-eat buffets are as common as roadside diners once were.
- There's nothing better than eating at small, greasy roadside diners and sleeping in fleabag motels to let you know you are still alive.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.