Translation of diner in Spanish:
- 1 (person)Example sentences
- Brave restaurant workers and a diner disarmed a customer who pulled out a gun in a dispute over an unpaid bill.
- He is a frequent diner at Italian restaurants in Portman, Grand Hyatt and St Regis.
- Amid the chatter of diners in Lakeland's restaurants and hotels, observant customers may have noticed the prevalence of Eastern European accents ringing out among the staff.
- 2 2.1 (restaurant) (US)Example sentences2.2→ dining car
- They walked around for about an hour before settling into a booth at the diner for coffee and chat.
- And all-you-can-eat buffets are as common as roadside diners once were.
- There's nothing better than eating at small, greasy roadside diners and sleeping in fleabag motels to let you know you are still alive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.