Translation of dinghy in Spanish:
noun plural -ghies
- 1 (sailing boat)Example sentences
- Some categories of boats are full, such as yachts, sailing dinghies and self-drive motor boats.
- Still undaunted by what was acknowledged, at the time, as the longest distance ever sailed in an open dinghy out of sight of land, the King planted a flag at the base to commemorate the event.
- Some other members were on hand to demonstrate how to rig the sails on a sailing dinghy and show the layout of a boat to the trainees.
- 3dinghy (cruiser)velero (masculine) de crucero
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.