Translation of dinosaur in Spanish:
- 1.1 (prehistoric creature) dinosaurio (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (outdated thing) pieza (feminine) de museo
- These great birds were the last successors of the mighty theropod dinosaurs of the Mesozoic.
- We are so used to the enormous size of dinosaurs that we almost forget to think about how they grew to be so large.
- They do still have two skeletons of Tarbosaurus, a theropod dinosaur related to Tyrannosaurus rex.
- I still get invites but I feel like a dinosaur and a bit of a has-been now.
- He is like a Tyrannosaurus Rex, leading a herd of corporate dinosaurs over the cliff and bellowing as he goes.
- She said: "I suppose at 30 I'm considered a bit of a dinosaur in the industry."
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.