Translation of dinosaur in Spanish:
- 1.1 (prehistoric creature) dinosaurio (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (outdated thing) pieza (feminine) de museo
- These great birds were the last successors of the mighty theropod dinosaurs of the Mesozoic.
- We are so used to the enormous size of dinosaurs that we almost forget to think about how they grew to be so large.
- They do still have two skeletons of Tarbosaurus, a theropod dinosaur related to Tyrannosaurus rex.
- I still get invites but I feel like a dinosaur and a bit of a has-been now.
- He is like a Tyrannosaurus Rex, leading a herd of corporate dinosaurs over the cliff and bellowing as he goes.
- She said: "I suppose at 30 I'm considered a bit of a dinosaur in the industry."
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.