Translation of dinosaur in Spanish:
- 1.1 (prehistoric creature)Example sentences1.2 (outdated thing)
pieza (feminine) de museoExample sentences
- These great birds were the last successors of the mighty theropod dinosaurs of the Mesozoic.
- We are so used to the enormous size of dinosaurs that we almost forget to think about how they grew to be so large.
- They do still have two skeletons of Tarbosaurus, a theropod dinosaur related to Tyrannosaurus rex.
- I still get invites but I feel like a dinosaur and a bit of a has-been now.
- He is like a Tyrannosaurus Rex, leading a herd of corporate dinosaurs over the cliff and bellowing as he goes.
- She said: "I suppose at 30 I'm considered a bit of a dinosaur in the industry."
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.