- 1.1 (prehistoric creature) dinosaurio (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (outdated thing) pieza (feminine) de museo
More example sentences
- These great birds were the last successors of the mighty theropod dinosaurs of the Mesozoic.
- We are so used to the enormous size of dinosaurs that we almost forget to think about how they grew to be so large.
- They do still have two skeletons of Tarbosaurus, a theropod dinosaur related to Tyrannosaurus rex.
- I still get invites but I feel like a dinosaur and a bit of a has-been now.
- He is like a Tyrannosaurus Rex, leading a herd of corporate dinosaurs over the cliff and bellowing as he goes.
- She said: "I suppose at 30 I'm considered a bit of a dinosaur in the industry."
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.