- 1.1 [Government/Gobierno] diplomacia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (tact) diplomacia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Mr Chairman, Zambia has invested a lot in diplomacy and international relations.
- Summit diplomacy has become a very important component of international diplomacy.
- Bad mouthing the Germans in mid-bid probably wasn't the smartest piece of international diplomacy.
- It would certainly require an incredible level of diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Trying to make staff regulations for a team like that was a task requiring diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Tactful diplomacy is, ultimately, the only sensible way to resolve this dispute.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.