- 1.1 [Govt] diplomacia (f)More example sentences1.2 (tact) diplomacia (f)
More example sentences
- Mr Chairman, Zambia has invested a lot in diplomacy and international relations.
- Summit diplomacy has become a very important component of international diplomacy.
- Bad mouthing the Germans in mid-bid probably wasn't the smartest piece of international diplomacy.
- It would certainly require an incredible level of diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Trying to make staff regulations for a team like that was a task requiring diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Tactful diplomacy is, ultimately, the only sensible way to resolve this dispute.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.