Translation of diplomat in Spanish:
- 1 a career diplomatExample sentences
- Government leaders, senior officials and diplomats attended the ceremony.
- The news will come as a blow in London where senior officials and diplomats believed a new resolution was possible by last week.
- The officials and diplomats spoke anonymously because of the delicacy of the negotiations on what tack to take on Iran.
- 2 (tactful person)persona (feminine) diplomáticaExample sentences
- You need to be an organiser, negotiator, diplomat and entertainer, ready to deal with anything and everything.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.