- (British English) → diplomatic pouchExample sentences
- Kissinger used diplomatic bags to smuggle lethal weapons past the customs of a democracy; he is potentially outside the law as much as any terrorist.
- What do you think is in all those diplomatic bags that they carry all over the world?
- Under international convention, diplomatic bags are supposed to go through customs unimpeded, and the European Union has also protested against Zimbabwe's action.
Definition of diplomatic bag in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.