Translation of disability in Spanish:
noun plural disabilities
- 1 (state) uncountable(before noun) (pension/allowance)
por invalidezExample sentences
- It pays for equipment and holidays to help improve the lives of children with physical and mental disabilities in the York area.
- It permitted specified doctors to put to death those suffering from grave mental or physical disabilities.
- Recipients include community groups, nursing homes, and people with physical disabilities.
- 2 (particular handicap) countable she managed to overcome her disabilityconsiguió superar su problema
- 3 (disqualification) (Law)Example sentences
- The fact that the defendant is under a disability is, in the end, it seems to me, a neutral point.
- It was necessary for him to show that he was under a disability on and from the date of the accident.
- The Supreme Court said that the objective was to wipe out disabilities imposed by Hindu shastras.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.