n (pl -ties)
- 1 (state) u invalidez (f), discapacidad (f), minusvalía (f) (particular handicap) c problema (m) she managed to overcome her disability consiguió superar su problema (before n) [pension/allowance] por invalidezMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It pays for equipment and holidays to help improve the lives of children with physical and mental disabilities in the York area.
- It permitted specified doctors to put to death those suffering from grave mental or physical disabilities.
- Recipients include community groups, nursing homes, and people with physical disabilities.
- The fact that the defendant is under a disability is, in the end, it seems to me, a neutral point.
- It was necessary for him to show that he was under a disability on and from the date of the accident.
- The Supreme Court said that the objective was to wipe out disabilities imposed by Hindu shastras.
- 2 (disqualification) [Law] incapacidad (f) (legal)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.