n (pl -ties)
- 1 (state) u invalidez (f), discapacidad (f), minusvalía (f) (particular handicap) c problema (m) she managed to overcome her disability consiguió superar su problema (before n) [pension/allowance] por invalidezMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It pays for equipment and holidays to help improve the lives of children with physical and mental disabilities in the York area.
- It permitted specified doctors to put to death those suffering from grave mental or physical disabilities.
- Recipients include community groups, nursing homes, and people with physical disabilities.
- The fact that the defendant is under a disability is, in the end, it seems to me, a neutral point.
- It was necessary for him to show that he was under a disability on and from the date of the accident.
- The Supreme Court said that the objective was to wipe out disabilities imposed by Hindu shastras.
- 2 (disqualification) [Law] incapacidad (f) (legal)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...