Translation of disabled in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physically handicapped) a disabled soldierun inválido de guerra [anticuado u ofensivo]Example sentences1.2 (ship/tank/machinery) (Military)
- But the Government says it has brought forward a raft of equality legislation and has pumped record funds into the improving conditions for disabled people.
- Tory Euro-MPs say over-prescriptive details will make it more expensive for manufacturers to comply with the worthy goal of improving bus conditions for disabled people.
- They began the project, based in Charnley Street, Mill Hill, after seeing first-hand the lack of activity provision for disabled children.
- the disabledlos discapacitados
los minusválidos [anticuado u ofensivo]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.