Translation of disabled in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physically handicapped) discapacitado, minusválido [anticuado u ofensivo] a disabled soldier un inválido de guerra [anticuado u ofensivo]Example sentences1.2 [ship/tank/machinery] [Military/Militar] inutilizado
- But the Government says it has brought forward a raft of equality legislation and has pumped record funds into the improving conditions for disabled people.
- Tory Euro-MPs say over-prescriptive details will make it more expensive for manufacturers to comply with the worthy goal of improving bus conditions for disabled people.
- They began the project, based in Charnley Street, Mill Hill, after seeing first-hand the lack of activity provision for disabled children.
plural noun/nombre plural
- the disabled los discapacitados, los minusválidos [anticuado u ofensivo]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.