Translation of disabled in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physically handicapped) discapacitado, minusválido [anticuado u ofensivo] a disabled soldier un inválido de guerra [anticuado u ofensivo]Example sentences1.2 [ship/tank/machinery] [Military/Militar] inutilizado
- But the Government says it has brought forward a raft of equality legislation and has pumped record funds into the improving conditions for disabled people.
- Tory Euro-MPs say over-prescriptive details will make it more expensive for manufacturers to comply with the worthy goal of improving bus conditions for disabled people.
- They began the project, based in Charnley Street, Mill Hill, after seeing first-hand the lack of activity provision for disabled children.
plural noun/nombre plural
- the disabled los discapacitados, los minusválidos [anticuado u ofensivo]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a