Translation of disagree in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (differ in opinion) See examples:to disagree (
withsomebody/something)no one ventured to disagreeno estar de acuerdo ( conalguien/algo)disentir or discrepar ( dealguien/algo) [formal]I (must) disagreenadie se atrevió a mostrar su desacuerdo or disconformidad1.2 (quarrel) See examples:to disagree (yo no estoy de acuerdoyo disiento or discrepo [formal] withsomebody)Example sentences1.3 (conflict)
(figures/reports/accounts)to disagreeno coincidir
- Len Wallace respected all opinions - even while disagreeing - and he was always honest, focused and principled.
- Post-trial newspaper reports paint a picture of pathological mayhem, with medical experts disagreeing and changing their opinions.
- But when relaxed, he is charming, deferring politely to opinions with which he disagrees and displaying a conscientious desire to understand.
withsomethingno coincidir conalgoExample sentences
- The various accounts disagree over whether it was the whole of his left ear or just part of it which was cut.
- The remaining ‘incongruous’ crosses disagreeing in gene order with the largest clique were used to infer the existence of inversion polymorphism.
- Couples go through a number of statements and see whether they agree, disagree, or are undecided about them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to