- 1 1.1 (differ in opinion) to disagree (
withsb/sth) no estar* de acuerdo ( conalgn/algo), disentir* or discrepar ( dealgn/algo) [formal] no one ventured to disagree nadie se atrevió a mostrar su desacuerdo or disconformidad I (must) disagree yo no estoy de acuerdo, yo disiento or discrepo [formal] 1.2 (quarrel) to disagree ( withsb) discutir ( conalgn)More example sentences1.3 (conflict) [figures/reports/accounts] no coincidir, discrepar to disagree
- Len Wallace respected all opinions - even while disagreeing - and he was always honest, focused and principled.
- Post-trial newspaper reports paint a picture of pathological mayhem, with medical experts disagreeing and changing their opinions.
- But when relaxed, he is charming, deferring politely to opinions with which he disagrees and displaying a conscientious desire to understand.
withsth no coincidir conalgoMore example sentences
- The various accounts disagree over whether it was the whole of his left ear or just part of it which was cut.
- The remaining ‘incongruous’ crosses disagreeing in gene order with the largest clique were used to infer the existence of inversion polymorphism.
- Couples go through a number of statements and see whether they agree, disagree, or are undecided about them.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.