- [smell/experience/weather] desagradable; [task/job] ingrato, desagradable; [person] desagradableMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Eating meat is disagreeable to Thoreau's imagination, and his distaste of it is instinctual.
- Same goes for thoughts, if those thoughts are disagreeable to me, I would not agree with them regardless of how honourable you are or how many others are willing to vouchsafe for you.
- Your opinion, although disagreeable to me, is something that I risked my liberal life to protect.
- By turns disagreeable, petulant, and self-pitying, they have as a group failed their employees, their investors, and their customers.
- He is disagreeable, difficult and completely daft.
- When that happened, which was surprisingly often, she was snappish and disagreeable.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.