Translation of disagreeable in Spanish:
- [smell/experience/weather] desagradable; [task/job] ingrato, desagradable; [person] desagradableExample sentences
- Eating meat is disagreeable to Thoreau's imagination, and his distaste of it is instinctual.
- Same goes for thoughts, if those thoughts are disagreeable to me, I would not agree with them regardless of how honourable you are or how many others are willing to vouchsafe for you.
- Your opinion, although disagreeable to me, is something that I risked my liberal life to protect.
- By turns disagreeable, petulant, and self-pitying, they have as a group failed their employees, their investors, and their customers.
- He is disagreeable, difficult and completely daft.
- When that happened, which was surprisingly often, she was snappish and disagreeable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the