Translation of disagreeable in Spanish:
- (smell/experience/weather)(person)Example sentences
- Eating meat is disagreeable to Thoreau's imagination, and his distaste of it is instinctual.
- Same goes for thoughts, if those thoughts are disagreeable to me, I would not agree with them regardless of how honourable you are or how many others are willing to vouchsafe for you.
- Your opinion, although disagreeable to me, is something that I risked my liberal life to protect.
- By turns disagreeable, petulant, and self-pitying, they have as a group failed their employees, their investors, and their customers.
- He is disagreeable, difficult and completely daft.
- When that happened, which was surprisingly often, she was snappish and disagreeable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.