Translation of disagreeable in Spanish:
- Eating meat is disagreeable to Thoreau's imagination, and his distaste of it is instinctual.
- Same goes for thoughts, if those thoughts are disagreeable to me, I would not agree with them regardless of how honourable you are or how many others are willing to vouchsafe for you.
- Your opinion, although disagreeable to me, is something that I risked my liberal life to protect.
- By turns disagreeable, petulant, and self-pitying, they have as a group failed their employees, their investors, and their customers.
- He is disagreeable, difficult and completely daft.
- When that happened, which was surprisingly often, she was snappish and disagreeable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.