Translation of disc in Spanish:
- 1 (especially British English) → disk
- 2also: parking disc(British English) (Transport)(before noun) disc zone
disco (masculine) (de estacionamiento)(zona donde es obligatorio el uso del disco de estacionamiento)
zona (feminine) azul (Spain)Example sentences
- What strikes the human eye is the uniquely singular soaring roof, shaped like a slanted disc, which also appears to be in the form of the rising sun.
- The Irish milliner, celebrated for his daring designs, has produced a seat large enough for two people in the shape of a large disc with an indentation.
- The once-in-a-lifetime event takes place when Venus passes through the disc of Sun and appears like a small spot moving slowly across the Sun when viewed from the Earth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.