Translation of disc in Spanish:
- 1 (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) disk
- 2(parking disc)(British English/inglés británico) [Transport/Transporte] disco (masculine) (de estacionamiento) (before noun/delante del nombre) disc zone[ zona donde es obligatorio el uso del disco de estacionamiento ] zona (feminine) azul (Spain/España)Example sentences
- What strikes the human eye is the uniquely singular soaring roof, shaped like a slanted disc, which also appears to be in the form of the rising sun.
- The Irish milliner, celebrated for his daring designs, has produced a seat large enough for two people in the shape of a large disc with an indentation.
- The once-in-a-lifetime event takes place when Venus passes through the disc of Sun and appears like a small spot moving slowly across the Sun when viewed from the Earth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.