- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of disclosing) revelación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (revelation) revelación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The dilemma of whether or not to release information illustrates that disclosure is an area of fine judgments.
- Perhaps in ordinary parlance this is disclosure of confidential information in the interests of the bank.
- Thus, it might be asked why disclosure of information is not separately mentioned in the above typology.
- These disclosures allowed account holders to cap the level of penalties and interest relating to their unpaid tax.
- Their holidays were shattered daily with embarrassing, and potentially fatal, headlines and disclosures.
- As yet there is no word on the disclosures from Downing Street.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.