- 1.1 u (act of disclosing) revelación (f)More example sentences1.2 c (revelation) revelación (f)
More example sentences
- The dilemma of whether or not to release information illustrates that disclosure is an area of fine judgments.
- Perhaps in ordinary parlance this is disclosure of confidential information in the interests of the bank.
- Thus, it might be asked why disclosure of information is not separately mentioned in the above typology.
- These disclosures allowed account holders to cap the level of penalties and interest relating to their unpaid tax.
- Their holidays were shattered daily with embarrassing, and potentially fatal, headlines and disclosures.
- As yet there is no word on the disclosures from Downing Street.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.