Translation of disclosure in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (act of disclosing)Example sentences1.2 countable (revelation)
- The dilemma of whether or not to release information illustrates that disclosure is an area of fine judgments.
- Perhaps in ordinary parlance this is disclosure of confidential information in the interests of the bank.
- Thus, it might be asked why disclosure of information is not separately mentioned in the above typology.
- These disclosures allowed account holders to cap the level of penalties and interest relating to their unpaid tax.
- Their holidays were shattered daily with embarrassing, and potentially fatal, headlines and disclosures.
- As yet there is no word on the disclosures from Downing Street.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.