- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of disclosing) revelación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (revelation) revelación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The dilemma of whether or not to release information illustrates that disclosure is an area of fine judgments.
- Perhaps in ordinary parlance this is disclosure of confidential information in the interests of the bank.
- Thus, it might be asked why disclosure of information is not separately mentioned in the above typology.
- These disclosures allowed account holders to cap the level of penalties and interest relating to their unpaid tax.
- Their holidays were shattered daily with embarrassing, and potentially fatal, headlines and disclosures.
- As yet there is no word on the disclosures from Downing Street.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.