Translation of disco in Spanish:
noun plural discos
- 1 countable (nightclub)disco (feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- These will ban the carrying of firearms in restaurants, clubs, discotheques and pubs between 10 pm and 6 am.
- They were ‘employed’ through intermediaries and announcements in clubs, bars and discotheques seeking people with computer literacy and good English.
- The village itself has two guarded beaches, many small family hotels, clubs, bars, restaurants and discotheques, currency change bureaus and regular public bus transport and taxis.
- 3 uncountabledisco (music)música (feminine) disco(before noun) (record/beat)
de música discoExample sentences
- The work's equally edgy score incorporates techno, disco, and house music.
- The group scored the first major reggae, rock / disco and hip-hop hits.
- He navigates through that abyss that few artists dare to explore, culling from the far reaches of jazz, lounge, disco, and even classical music.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.