Translation of disconnect in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- desconectar I didn't pay my bills, so I was disconnected me cortaron el teléfono ( or el gas etc) por no pagarExample sentences
- In 1994 12, 500 households were disconnected from water supplies because they couldn't pay.
- Hundreds of thousands of customers have been disconnected for non-payment of bills, something that was illegal before privatisation.
- The corporatisation of basic services has meant that millions have been disconnected from water and electricity.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [Computing/Informática] desconectar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the