- desconectar I didn't pay my bills, so I was disconnected me cortaron el teléfono ( or el gas etc) por no pagarMore example sentences
- In 1994 12, 500 households were disconnected from water supplies because they couldn't pay.
- Hundreds of thousands of customers have been disconnected for non-payment of bills, something that was illegal before privatisation.
- The corporatisation of basic services has meant that millions have been disconnected from water and electricity.
- [Computing/Informática] desconectar
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.