Translation of discordant in Spanish:
discordante(atmosphere)to strike a discordant note to be discordant
conalgo [formal]Example sentences
- You might guess that a show selected by six different people would appear discordant, reflecting a clash of outlook and taste.
- It examined the divergent and discordant forces at work in the UK at the time: Scottish, Welsh and English nationalism, as well as the Northern Ireland conflict.
- As a consequence, the complex shows discordant evolutionary patterns at different levels of organization.
- Rakael frowned as a harsh, discordant sound echoed in her ears.
- Furthermore, all manner of wind instruments are used to create discordant noises that sound dangerously close to flatulence.
- Its voice grows harsh, and discordant, sounding more like two people talking at once.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.