- 1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (store) tienda (feminine) de saldos, tienda (feminine) de descuentosMore example sentences
- They are owners of the nation's largest steel works, travel agency, brick factory, discount house, auto dealership and computer software firm.
- The night before we left on our vacation at Grand Beach Michigan, I dreamt of seeing a large maroon discount house and also a concrete bridge near an old railroad crossing.
- It goes for a little under a hundred bucks at most discount houses and it seems like quite a bargain.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Finance] banco (masculine) de descuentoMore example sentences
- A clearing giant differs in its structure, business activities, and orientation from a discount house or a merchant bank.
- Prior to the outbreak of World War I in 1914 world trade was financed through real bill circulation with London acting as the discount house on a remarkably small gold base.
- Furthermore, there would only be a limited period of time within which it would be reasonably foreseeable that a bank or discount house would rely upon a given set of audited accounts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.