- [Finance/Finanzas] tasa (feminine) de descuentoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The discount rate is essentially the interest rate that banks and other depository institutions are charged to borrow from the Federal Reserve.
- A key vote on a proposed increase in the discount rate occurred at a Federal Reserve Board meeting on December 3.
- The Dow has rallied in the last two weeks following the last cut in the discount rate by the Federal Reserve.
- In this economic environment the average discount rate on Treasury bills is 4.95 per cent.
- Discounting means selling the bill for cash at a discount, which depends on the discount rate and the number of days the bill has to run to maturity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.