- [Finance] tasa (feminine) de descuentoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The discount rate is essentially the interest rate that banks and other depository institutions are charged to borrow from the Federal Reserve.
- A key vote on a proposed increase in the discount rate occurred at a Federal Reserve Board meeting on December 3.
- The Dow has rallied in the last two weeks following the last cut in the discount rate by the Federal Reserve.
- In this economic environment the average discount rate on Treasury bills is 4.95 per cent.
- Discounting means selling the bill for cash at a discount, which depends on the discount rate and the number of days the bill has to run to maturity.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.