Translation of discourse in Spanish:
- 1 [formal] 1.1 countable/numerable (dissertation) disertación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (talk) conversación (feminine)
- Valuable tips to raise themselves from mere seekers to achievers were provided by way of formal discourses, informal lectures, and games.
- It is one of the few discourses to address the topic of lay ethics.
- We have noted above that several Gnostic writings are post-resurrection discourses or dialogues.
- Someone has finally written a book that lifts the discourse of our current political debate to a higher level.
- It is something that is quite literally built, brick by brick, and at each level of society you understand what the parameters are of political discourse and political debate.
- These are issues that should be at the forefront of political debate and election discourse.
- 2 u and c [Linguistics/Lingüística] discurso (masculine)Example sentences
- Second, resolving this underspecification requires reasoning about how the presupposition is rhetorically connected to the discourse context.
- As a result, the work of literature is itself a concrete utterance within those discourses, existing on the same discursive plane as a contribution to their verbal-ideological life.
- Although some readers would have liked to see additional chapters on discourse and pragmatics, I have kept the same choice of topics.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/dɪsˈkɔːrs; dɪsˈkɔːs/
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.