- 1 (tact) discreción (feminine)More example sentences
- The truth is any parent who thinks their child is the soul of discretion on the internet is likely to be wrong.
- If these people play fair and use discretion and common sense, they shall have my full support.
- Whoever put them in that group probably hoped discretion and goodwill would make sense of an anomaly.
- 2 (judgment) criterio (masculine) use your discretion usa tu criterio, haz lo que mejor te parezca at the committee's discretion a criterio or a discreción de la comisión they granted her the discretion to do whatever she felt necessary le concedieron facultades discrecionales para hacer lo que considerara necesario the age o years of discretion la madurez discretion is the better part of valor la prudencia es la madre de la cienciaMore example sentences
- Rules say bus drivers can use their discretion regarding dogs but they must have a valid reason for refusing.
- He says he hopes selectors use their discretion and pick him for the event anyway.
- However, it is entirely at the discretion of local authorities how this is applied.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.