- 1 (tact) discreción (f)More example sentences
- The truth is any parent who thinks their child is the soul of discretion on the internet is likely to be wrong.
- If these people play fair and use discretion and common sense, they shall have my full support.
- Whoever put them in that group probably hoped discretion and goodwill would make sense of an anomaly.
- 2 (judgment) criterio (m) use your discretion usa tu criterio, haz lo que mejor te parezca at the committee's discretion a criterio or a discreción de la comisión they granted her the discretion to do whatever she felt necessary le concedieron facultades discrecionales para hacer lo que considerara necesario the age o years of discretion la madurez discretion is the better part of valor la prudencia es la madre de la cienciaMore example sentences
- Rules say bus drivers can use their discretion regarding dogs but they must have a valid reason for refusing.
- He says he hopes selectors use their discretion and pick him for the event anyway.
- However, it is entirely at the discretion of local authorities how this is applied.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.