- 1 (unfair treatment) discriminación (feminine) racial/sex discrimination discriminación racial/sexualMore example sentences
- His attorneys argued the different treatment represents discrimination against gays and lesbians and is unconstitutional.
- Then they say that discrimination against gays is unjust, but backhand them saying that same-sex unions aren't equivalent to marriage.
- Affirmative action, for them, was no less invidious than traditional race discrimination against disadvantaged minorities.
- 2 (discernment) criterio (masculine), discernimiento (masculine)More example sentences
- Shifting the emphasis from matters of taste, discrimination or aesthetics, media education now borrowed from new sources and began to ask new questions.
- A collection is a revealing reflection of the taste discrimination of the collector and of his aesthetic sensibility.
- In record shops, they both stood apart as labels that were run by and for connoisseurs, shields of taste and discrimination.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.