Translation of discuss in Spanish:
- 1 (talk about)(person)
tratar(debate) debatir(plan/problem)we discussed what to do next
discutirestuvimos deliberando sobre qué debíamos hacer a continuaciónExample sentences
- I have often heard them eagerly discussing such serials broadcast by Radio Luxemburg.
- He also tries, and fails, to put a note of delight out of his voice when discussing recent triumphs.
- After all its not everyday that one hears ordinary people discussing politics in public.
- The issue will be discussed at a meeting of the county council executive tomorrow.
- It will be discussed in detail at a later date and changed as is necessary and ratified.
- For issues to be discussed in the form of poetry is not to romanticise them.
- 2 (examine)(opinion/statement)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.