- 1.1 (talk about) [person] hablar de; [topic] hablar de, tratar; (debate) debatir; [plan/problem] discutir we discussed what to do next estuvimos deliberando sobre qué debíamos hacer a continuaciónMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (examine) [opinion/statement] analizar*
- I have often heard them eagerly discussing such serials broadcast by Radio Luxemburg.
- He also tries, and fails, to put a note of delight out of his voice when discussing recent triumphs.
- After all its not everyday that one hears ordinary people discussing politics in public.
- The issue will be discussed at a meeting of the county council executive tomorrow.
- It will be discussed in detail at a later date and changed as is necessary and ratified.
- For issues to be discussed in the form of poetry is not to romanticise them.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.