- 1.1 (talk about) [person] hablar de; [topic] hablar de, tratar; (debate) debatir; [plan/problem] discutir we discussed what to do next estuvimos deliberando sobre qué debíamos hacer a continuaciónMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (examine) [opinion/statement] analizar*
- I have often heard them eagerly discussing such serials broadcast by Radio Luxemburg.
- He also tries, and fails, to put a note of delight out of his voice when discussing recent triumphs.
- After all its not everyday that one hears ordinary people discussing politics in public.
- The issue will be discussed at a meeting of the county council executive tomorrow.
- It will be discussed in detail at a later date and changed as is necessary and ratified.
- For issues to be discussed in the form of poetry is not to romanticise them.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.