Translation of discuss in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (talk about) [person] hablar de; [topic] hablar de, tratar; (debate) debatir; [plan/problem] discutir we discussed what to do next estuvimos deliberando sobre qué debíamos hacer a continuaciónExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (examine) [opinion/statement] analizar*
- I have often heard them eagerly discussing such serials broadcast by Radio Luxemburg.
- He also tries, and fails, to put a note of delight out of his voice when discussing recent triumphs.
- After all its not everyday that one hears ordinary people discussing politics in public.
- The issue will be discussed at a meeting of the county council executive tomorrow.
- It will be discussed in detail at a later date and changed as is necessary and ratified.
- For issues to be discussed in the form of poetry is not to romanticise them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.