transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- darle* asco a you disgust me! ¡me das asco! the smell/taste disgusts me el olor/sabor me da asco or me repugna I am disgusted by his disregard for others me indigna su falta de consideración con el prójimoMore example sentences
- I'm absolutely disgusted by the behaviour of all the people concerned in this case.
- Your ladyship should know about my beliefs and frankly your behaviour disgusts me.
- I was disgusted, at such a serious moment and even horrific, how could he think of money.
- (revulsion) indignación (feminine); (physical, stronger) asco (masculine), repugnancia (feminine) it fills me with disgust me da asco, me repugnadisgust
atsth my disgust at their behavior surprised them les sorprendió que me indignara su comportamiento much to my disgust, they ate it raw se lo comieron crudo, lo cual me dio un asco espantoso I turned away, in disgust at the sight me volví, asqueado por aquel espectáculo she stormed out of the meeting in disgust salió indignada or furiosa de la reunión
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.