Translation of disgust in Spanish:
- you disgust me!darle asco athe smell/taste disgusts me¡me das asco!I am disgusted by his disregard for othersel olor/sabor me da asco or me repugname indigna su falta de consideración con el prójimoExample sentences
- I'm absolutely disgusted by the behaviour of all the people concerned in this case.
- Your ladyship should know about my beliefs and frankly your behaviour disgusts me.
- I was disgusted, at such a serious moment and even horrific, how could he think of money.
- (revulsion) it fills me with disgustdisgustme da ascome repugna
atsomethingmy disgust at their behavior surprised themmuch to my disgust, they ate it rawles sorprendió que me indignara su comportamientoI turned away, in disgust at the sightse lo comieron crudo, lo cual me dio un asco espantososhe stormed out of the meeting in disgustme volví, asqueado por aquel espectáculosalió indignada or furiosa de la reuniónExample sentences
- The show fanatics behind kept clucking in disgust and making noises of disapproval.
- I left the cinema half an hour before the end of the film in disgust, anger and, quite frankly, boredom.
- I am writing in disgust over plans to demolish the Library and replace it with flats.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.