Translation of disgust in Spanish:
- darle asco ayou disgust me!¡me das asco!the smell/taste disgusts meel olor/sabor me da asco or me repugnaI am disgusted by his disregard for othersme indigna su falta de consideración con el prójimoExample sentences
- I'm absolutely disgusted by the behaviour of all the people concerned in this case.
- Your ladyship should know about my beliefs and frankly your behaviour disgusts me.
- I was disgusted, at such a serious moment and even horrific, how could he think of money.
- (revulsion) it fills me with disgustme da ascodisgust
atsomethingmy disgust at their behavior surprised themles sorprendió que me indignara su comportamientomuch to my disgust, they ate it rawse lo comieron crudo, lo cual me dio un asco espantosoI turned away, in disgust at the sightme volví, asqueado por aquel espectáculoshe stormed out of the meeting in disgustsalió indignada or furiosa de la reuniónExample sentences
- The show fanatics behind kept clucking in disgust and making noises of disapproval.
- I left the cinema half an hour before the end of the film in disgust, anger and, quite frankly, boredom.
- I am writing in disgust over plans to demolish the Library and replace it with flats.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.