- 1 (indifference, apathy) desinterés (m) it's a matter of complete disinterest to me es un asunto que no me interesa en absolutoMore example sentences
- A hand propping up his head shows his disinterest in the conversation.
- As a result of this cycle of mutual disinterest, young people tend to have a weaker party identification than their elders do.
- Some people exude outright disinterest and apathy towards their country's films.
- 2 (impartiality) neutralidad (f), imparcialidad (f)More example sentences
- As Brynor neared, he glanced at each of us in turn with the casual, detached disinterest of a scientist examining a particularly repulsive insect.
- I watched with detached disinterest as Sean and Amber presented themselves to the audience and received their medallions from the organizers.
- In fact, I think the word I'm looking for is disinterest, in the sense of impartiality.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.