- 1 (indifference, apathy) desinterés (masculine) it's a matter of complete disinterest to me es un asunto que no me interesa en absolutoMore example sentences
- A hand propping up his head shows his disinterest in the conversation.
- As a result of this cycle of mutual disinterest, young people tend to have a weaker party identification than their elders do.
- Some people exude outright disinterest and apathy towards their country's films.
- 2 (impartiality) neutralidad (feminine), imparcialidad (feminine)More example sentences
- As Brynor neared, he glanced at each of us in turn with the casual, detached disinterest of a scientist examining a particularly repulsive insect.
- I watched with detached disinterest as Sean and Amber presented themselves to the audience and received their medallions from the organizers.
- In fact, I think the word I'm looking for is disinterest, in the sense of impartiality.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.