- desmontar he helped her to dismount la ayudó a desmontar to dismount from a horse bajarse or apearse or desmontarse de un caballo
- 1 [engine/machine] desmontarMore example sentences
- Because the unit sits within the wheel hub, there is no chance of damaging it when mounting or dismounting a tire, a potential problem with wheel-mounted tire pressure monitoring units.
- Mounting and dismounting a bulky snow blade is difficult at best.
- These are small but necessary details required when dismounting these weapons systems.
- 2 [Equestrianism/Equitación] (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) desmontarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- After reaching the bank, Weatherford dismounted, checked his horse for injuries and rode away, unharmed.
- We cover mounting and dismounting and controlling the horse using the reins.
- I most certainly do not need help dismounting from a horse.
- Cody, too, is dismounted; his horse, having stumbled in a hole, is shown rearing, perhaps owing to the rattle of gunfire.
- Also, so many troops have been dismounted and sent on daily patrols that they had to do something.
- Along the way, as you know, we've had a lot of rain here over those days, a number of the trucks got stuck in quagmires because they were going off road to get there, had to dismount some soldiers.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.