- 1 u 1.1 (confusion) desorden (m) the army retreated in disorder el ejército se retiró a la desbandadaMore example sentences1.2 (unrest) desórdenes (mpl), disturbios (mpl)
More example sentences
- In fact, from the moment her family jumped in the car to go on their yearly camping trip, her life was full of chaos, disorder and confusion.
- Looking at the current list, with almost every line scribbled out and switched around, there remains considerable disorder and confusion among the students.
- Judging by Andy's experience, the Greek courts are a forum for disorder and confusion.
- The White Paper anticipated that it would be used as the most usual charge in relation to serious outbreaks of public disorder.
- He said Gardaí were stretched from their commitments in policing the EU presidency, combating public disorder and fighting terrorism.
- The operation has led to four arrests for public disorder, breach of an anti-social behaviour order and of a defendant who missed court.
- 2 c [Med] afección (f) [formal], problema (m) a kidney disorder un problema or [formal] una afección renal mental disorders trastornos (mpl) mentalesMore example sentences
- What is achieved by concluding that schizophrenia and other functional mental illnesses are disorders of the brain?
- My Dad always thought I had some sort of disorder where my eyes confused themselves or something.
- Any sportsman who experienced warning symptoms such as fainting during training or with a family history of sudden death should be screened an tested for signs of cardiac disorder.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.