- 1.1 (untidy) [room/desk] desordenadoMore example sentences1.2 (unruly) [crowd] alborotado; [person] revoltoso
More example sentences
- Children with ADHD are hindered if the classroom is noisy, disorderly, or lacking clear consistent regimens and expectations.
- He started digging through a disorderly pile of assorted framed pictures, including several that looked like they had been run over by a truck.
- Refugee flows, by their nature, are chaotic and disorderly.
- The Constitution provides for the removal of a deputy in cases of bankruptcy and unruly or disorderly behaviour.
- I will touch on the issue of disorderly and unruly passenger behaviour.
- Ordinary residents should be able to go into the town centre and enjoy a drink or a meal without coming across disorderly behaviour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.