- 1.1 (untidy) [room/desk] desordenadoMore example sentences1.2 (unruly) [crowd] alborotado; [person] revoltoso
More example sentences
- Children with ADHD are hindered if the classroom is noisy, disorderly, or lacking clear consistent regimens and expectations.
- He started digging through a disorderly pile of assorted framed pictures, including several that looked like they had been run over by a truck.
- Refugee flows, by their nature, are chaotic and disorderly.
- The Constitution provides for the removal of a deputy in cases of bankruptcy and unruly or disorderly behaviour.
- I will touch on the issue of disorderly and unruly passenger behaviour.
- Ordinary residents should be able to go into the town centre and enjoy a drink or a meal without coming across disorderly behaviour.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.