- 1.1 (untidy) [room/desk] desordenadoMore example sentences1.2 (unruly) [crowd] alborotado; [person] revoltoso
More example sentences
- Children with ADHD are hindered if the classroom is noisy, disorderly, or lacking clear consistent regimens and expectations.
- He started digging through a disorderly pile of assorted framed pictures, including several that looked like they had been run over by a truck.
- Refugee flows, by their nature, are chaotic and disorderly.
- The Constitution provides for the removal of a deputy in cases of bankruptcy and unruly or disorderly behaviour.
- I will touch on the issue of disorderly and unruly passenger behaviour.
- Ordinary residents should be able to go into the town centre and enjoy a drink or a meal without coming across disorderly behaviour.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)