noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (in hospital, clinic) dispensario (masculine), farmacia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in store) despacho (masculine) de recetas
More example sentences1.3 (in school, factory) enfermería (feminine)
- In one such camp there is only one doctor from a Rajasthan hospital, Dr Aquil Ansari who has opened a temporary dispensary in a class room and who is tending to patients day and night.
- Before this time, dispensaries, which provided advice and medicine to parents, existed.
- Meanwhile, Oregon voters turned down the chance to revise their existing law by allowing patients to get their medicine from dispensaries regulated by the state.
- From obstetrics, she went to the dispensary and the emergency room.
- The centre is equipped with a dispensary having all herbal medicines and expert druggists from the AVP.
- When completed it will consist of a full primary school of 16 classrooms, a dispensary, nursery school, playgrounds, sanitation facilities, a brothers' house and staff house.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.