n (pl -ries)
- 1.1 (in hospital, clinic) dispensario (m), farmacia (f)More example sentences1.2 (in store) despacho (m) de recetas
More example sentences1.3 (in school, factory) enfermería (f)
- In one such camp there is only one doctor from a Rajasthan hospital, Dr Aquil Ansari who has opened a temporary dispensary in a class room and who is tending to patients day and night.
- Before this time, dispensaries, which provided advice and medicine to parents, existed.
- Meanwhile, Oregon voters turned down the chance to revise their existing law by allowing patients to get their medicine from dispensaries regulated by the state.
- From obstetrics, she went to the dispensary and the emergency room.
- The centre is equipped with a dispensary having all herbal medicines and expert druggists from the AVP.
- When completed it will consist of a full primary school of 16 classrooms, a dispensary, nursery school, playgrounds, sanitation facilities, a brothers' house and staff house.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.