Translation of dispensary in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (in hospital, clinic) dispensario (masculine), farmacia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in store) despacho (masculine) de recetas
Example sentences1.3 (in school, factory) enfermería (feminine)
- In one such camp there is only one doctor from a Rajasthan hospital, Dr Aquil Ansari who has opened a temporary dispensary in a class room and who is tending to patients day and night.
- Before this time, dispensaries, which provided advice and medicine to parents, existed.
- Meanwhile, Oregon voters turned down the chance to revise their existing law by allowing patients to get their medicine from dispensaries regulated by the state.
- From obstetrics, she went to the dispensary and the emergency room.
- The centre is equipped with a dispensary having all herbal medicines and expert druggists from the AVP.
- When completed it will consist of a full primary school of 16 classrooms, a dispensary, nursery school, playgrounds, sanitation facilities, a brothers' house and staff house.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the