Translation of dispose in Spanish:
- 1 (incline) this does not dispose me to like heresto no me predispone a su favorExample sentences
- Their positions within these new institutions may have disposed them to promote commercial values and made them willing to support the industrial and modernizing social order.
- They ease the atmosphere around two people and kindly dispose people to each other.
- Natural law theory held the world to consist of a variety of beings and objects whose essence disposed them toward the fulfillment of higher purposes.
- 2 2.1 (arrange) 2.2 (determine)Example sentences
- The Pentagon proposes, the press disposes - albeit within softer confines than prevailed in the Gulf War.
- There are a whole lot of proposals, but it is really the Congress that disposes.
- The generals may propose, but H5N1 will dispose.
- RyRs are disposed in a tetragonal arrangement, and groups of four DHPRs, or tetrads, are associated with alternate RyRs, forming a related array.
- Nor did he put the figures on display in a frontally disposed arrangement.
- The base portions are disposed in a matrix arrangement having rows and columns.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than