- 1 (incline) predisponer* this does not dispose me to like her esto no me predispone a su favorMore example sentences
- Their positions within these new institutions may have disposed them to promote commercial values and made them willing to support the industrial and modernizing social order.
- They ease the atmosphere around two people and kindly dispose people to each other.
- Natural law theory held the world to consist of a variety of beings and objects whose essence disposed them toward the fulfillment of higher purposes.
- 2 2.1 (arrange) disponer* [formal], colocar* 2.2 (determine) disponer*, decidirMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The Pentagon proposes, the press disposes - albeit within softer confines than prevailed in the Gulf War.
- There are a whole lot of proposals, but it is really the Congress that disposes.
- The generals may propose, but H5N1 will dispose.
- RyRs are disposed in a tetragonal arrangement, and groups of four DHPRs, or tetrads, are associated with alternate RyRs, forming a related array.
- Nor did he put the figures on display in a frontally disposed arrangement.
- The base portions are disposed in a matrix arrangement having rows and columns.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.