- 1 (incline) predisponer* this does not dispose me to like her esto no me predispone a su favorMore example sentences
- Their positions within these new institutions may have disposed them to promote commercial values and made them willing to support the industrial and modernizing social order.
- They ease the atmosphere around two people and kindly dispose people to each other.
- Natural law theory held the world to consist of a variety of beings and objects whose essence disposed them toward the fulfillment of higher purposes.
- 2 2.1 (arrange) disponer* [formal], colocar* 2.2 (determine) disponer*, decidirMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The Pentagon proposes, the press disposes - albeit within softer confines than prevailed in the Gulf War.
- There are a whole lot of proposals, but it is really the Congress that disposes.
- The generals may propose, but H5N1 will dispose.
- RyRs are disposed in a tetragonal arrangement, and groups of four DHPRs, or tetrads, are associated with alternate RyRs, forming a related array.
- Nor did he put the figures on display in a frontally disposed arrangement.
- The base portions are disposed in a matrix arrangement having rows and columns.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.