Translation of disposition in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable (personality) he is of cheerful dispositiones de temperamento or de natural alegreExample sentences1.2 (inclination) (no plural) [formal]disposition
- Rather it was the people and their dispositions.
- There must be hundreds, thousands of words, which quite aptly describe persons of certain dispositions.
- Caged, with no food or water, his placid disposition changed to that of a raging fiend.
tosomethingpredisposición (feminine)I felt no disposition to punish him aalgono me sentí inclinado a castigarloExample sentences
- Subsequent lapses in devotion or attitude do not alter God's disposition to save the individual.
- True, the terms of entry were not clearly canvassed, but we may assume a clear disposition to favour New Zealand entry.
- Religious reawakening was needed to strengthen people's innate disposition to distinguish right from wrong.
- 2 uncountable or countable (arrangement) to make one's dispositions (Military)dar sus disposiciones or órdenesExample sentences
- In all conditions except that of free fall, a live body can be distinguished from an inert structure by the relative disposition of the body parts, its ‘posture’.
- Arrangement, disposition of parts, subserviency of means to an end, relation of instruments to a use, imply the presence of intelligence and mind.
- The spatial disposition of the pores relative to the electroporating pulse was, however, not resolved.
- Considerable advance was made in force disposition, battle order and AT defense organization.
- By observing the spirit of the enemy's men and getting the best position, you can work out the enemy's disposition and move your men accordingly.
- Stalin's military and political dispositions once the war started have incurred odium.
- 3 uncountable (Law) to make disposition of one's property (in a will)hacer disposición or disponer de sus ( or mis etc) bienesExample sentences
- It, therefore, for the purposes of the Tax Act, which is now applying differently to the real facts, treats that disposition of property as a distribution of profits.
- The freedom of testamentary disposition, of course, is a matter of statute under the Wills Act, originally under the statute of wills.
- Family relations are strengthened, however, by the law of inheritance, which does not recognize a principle of free testamentary disposition.
- 4→ disposal 3
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.