Translation of disposition in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (personality) manera (feminine) or modo (masculine) de ser, temperamento (masculine) he is of cheerful disposition es de temperamento or de natural alegreExample sentences1.2 (inclination) (no plural/sin plural) [formal] disposition
- Rather it was the people and their dispositions.
- There must be hundreds, thousands of words, which quite aptly describe persons of certain dispositions.
- Caged, with no food or water, his placid disposition changed to that of a raging fiend.
tosth predisposición (feminine) aalgo I felt no disposition to punish him no me sentí inclinado a castigarloExample sentences
- Subsequent lapses in devotion or attitude do not alter God's disposition to save the individual.
- True, the terms of entry were not clearly canvassed, but we may assume a clear disposition to favour New Zealand entry.
- Religious reawakening was needed to strengthen people's innate disposition to distinguish right from wrong.
- In all conditions except that of free fall, a live body can be distinguished from an inert structure by the relative disposition of the body parts, its ‘posture’.
- Arrangement, disposition of parts, subserviency of means to an end, relation of instruments to a use, imply the presence of intelligence and mind.
- The spatial disposition of the pores relative to the electroporating pulse was, however, not resolved.
- Considerable advance was made in force disposition, battle order and AT defense organization.
- By observing the spirit of the enemy's men and getting the best position, you can work out the enemy's disposition and move your men accordingly.
- Stalin's military and political dispositions once the war started have incurred odium.
- 2 u and c (arrangement) disposición (feminine) to make one's dispositions [Military/Militar] dar* sus disposiciones or órdenes
- 3 uncountable/no numerable [Law/Derecho] enajenación (feminine) to make disposition of one's property (in a will) hacer* disposición or disponer* de sus ( or mis etc) bienesExample sentences
- It, therefore, for the purposes of the Tax Act, which is now applying differently to the real facts, treats that disposition of property as a distribution of profits.
- The freedom of testamentary disposition, of course, is a matter of statute under the Wills Act, originally under the statute of wills.
- Family relations are strengthened, however, by the law of inheritance, which does not recognize a principle of free testamentary disposition.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an