Translation of dissect in Spanish:
- 1.1 (cut up)Example sentences1.2 (analyze)
(theory/book)examinar or analizar minuciosamenteExample sentences
- In order to paint the human form better, he studied anatomy, dissecting many cadavers at a time when this was unusual, and drawing them in painstaking detail.
- From each plant one randomly chosen, fresh flower was dissected under a binocular microscope to separate the corolla, androecium and gynoecium.
- Come 9pm it is hard to avoid a body being dissected or a corpse in a state of decomposition.
- It begins by looking at literary analysis where it is normal to dissect texts to understand the techniques they use to achieve aesthetic technique.
- Thirty-six competitions, the majority for public projects, their submitted images, models and texts, are dissected in detail.
- Echevarria brilliantly dissects the ideas of these thinkers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.