Translation of dissect in Spanish:
- 1 (cut up)Example sentences
- In order to paint the human form better, he studied anatomy, dissecting many cadavers at a time when this was unusual, and drawing them in painstaking detail.
- From each plant one randomly chosen, fresh flower was dissected under a binocular microscope to separate the corolla, androecium and gynoecium.
- Come 9pm it is hard to avoid a body being dissected or a corpse in a state of decomposition.
- 2 (analyze)(theory/book)
- It begins by looking at literary analysis where it is normal to dissect texts to understand the techniques they use to achieve aesthetic technique.
- Thirty-six competitions, the majority for public projects, their submitted images, models and texts, are dissected in detail.
- Echevarria brilliantly dissects the ideas of these thinkers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.