Translation of disseminate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] [virus/spores] diseminar; [idea/information] difundir, diseminar, divulgar*Example sentences
- We also made sure that this information was widely disseminated.
- That's our job, is to disseminate information to the public.
- Websites are not only used to disseminate information and propaganda.
- Sulphide mineralization in these deposits tends to be disseminated throughout the body and is dominated by pyrrhotite and pentlandite phases.
- The condition can disseminate throughout the respiratory tract and lead to pulmonary papillomatosis.
- However, some kind of pharmacological intervention is often considered as a last resort, particularly when cancer has already disseminated.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas