- [formal] [virus/spores] diseminar; [idea/information] difundir, diseminar, divulgar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- We also made sure that this information was widely disseminated.
- That's our job, is to disseminate information to the public.
- Websites are not only used to disseminate information and propaganda.
- Sulphide mineralization in these deposits tends to be disseminated throughout the body and is dominated by pyrrhotite and pentlandite phases.
- The condition can disseminate throughout the respiratory tract and lead to pulmonary papillomatosis.
- However, some kind of pharmacological intervention is often considered as a last resort, particularly when cancer has already disseminated.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.