transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] [virus/spores] diseminar; [idea/information] difundir, diseminar, divulgar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- We also made sure that this information was widely disseminated.
- That's our job, is to disseminate information to the public.
- Websites are not only used to disseminate information and propaganda.
- Sulphide mineralization in these deposits tends to be disseminated throughout the body and is dominated by pyrrhotite and pentlandite phases.
- The condition can disseminate throughout the respiratory tract and lead to pulmonary papillomatosis.
- However, some kind of pharmacological intervention is often considered as a last resort, particularly when cancer has already disseminated.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.