- [formal] [virus/spores] diseminar; [idea/information] difundir, diseminar, divulgar*More example sentences
More example sentences
- We also made sure that this information was widely disseminated.
- That's our job, is to disseminate information to the public.
- Websites are not only used to disseminate information and propaganda.
- Sulphide mineralization in these deposits tends to be disseminated throughout the body and is dominated by pyrrhotite and pentlandite phases.
- The condition can disseminate throughout the respiratory tract and lead to pulmonary papillomatosis.
- However, some kind of pharmacological intervention is often considered as a last resort, particularly when cancer has already disseminated.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages