Translation of dissolve in Spanish:
- 2 2.1 (dismiss)(assembly/parliament)2.2 (break up)
- So we got the whole thing annulled, dissolving the marriage as if it never took place.
- Generally, church courts do not dissolve marriages, but annul them by declaring that no genuine marriage took place.
- Secondly, with respect to married people, if the marriage was dissolved by divorce after the will was witnessed, the will is void.
- 1 (in liquid)(sugar/salt/pill)
- Finally, whey protein dissolves easily in water, making it convenient for a protein drink when you're on the go.
- It is a fast-working, fog-free, stain-free agent that dissolves easily in cold water, keeps extremely well and produces negatives of very high acutance.
- I began to try and vainly struggle, tears running down my cheeks and leaving a black trail like discoloured blood as my eyeliner dissolved with the salty solution.
- 2 2.1 (vanish) [literary]desvanecerseto dissolve into thin airdesvanecerse en el aire2.2 (emotionally) to dissolve into tears
esfumarsedeshacerse en lágrimasExample sentences
- Without being free of thought, without the thinking having dissolved, vanished, disappeared, there is no way to be liberated or enlightened.
- When this attitude, which maintains duality, is allowed to not be formed, to disappear, to dissolve, to vanish - what is left?
- But these settlements eventually dissolved and disappeared.
- Subsequently, the president dissolves Congress and imposes martial law on the country.
- After the party prevented Deuba from seeking the extension to the emergency in parliament, Deuba dissolved the assembly for elections two years ahead of schedule.
- The President has dissolved the Assembly and appealed to the people and the army; he establishes universal suffrage, and has arrested his political opponents.
- (Cinema, Photography, Television)Example sentences
- We see how helicopters were used, how scenes were composed, and the before-and-after dissolves of scenes.
- Reel-change markers have been removed, and scene transitions and dissolves are mostly smooth.
- He uses split screens, dissolves and transitions to capture the action in the water.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.