- 1.1 (loosely) the two concepts are distantly related los dos conceptos están vagamente relacionados or tienen alguna relación entre sí we are distantly related somos parientes lejanos a distantly remembered episode un incidente que recordaba ( or recordaban etc) vagamenteMore example sentences1.2 [nod/greet] con frialdad
More example sentences
- However, this problem should be studied in more detail considering both distantly related and closely related species.
- Third, the more distantly related two individuals are, the more different their micro-satellites will be.
- Apparently the evolutionary pattern of distantly related sequences should be described differently from that of closely related sequences.
- ‘It's a Jolly Roger,’ she says, and smiles distantly.
- He smiled faintly, distantly, and stared into the fire.
- Maud smiled distantly, as if reveling in some personal dream.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.