Translation of distantly in Spanish:
- 1 (loosely) the two concepts are distantly relatedlos dos conceptos están vagamente relacionados or tienen alguna relación entre síwe are distantly relatedsomos parientes lejanosa distantly remembered episodeun incidente que recordaba ( or recordaban etc. ) vagamenteExample sentences
- However, this problem should be studied in more detail considering both distantly related and closely related species.
- Third, the more distantly related two individuals are, the more different their micro-satellites will be.
- Apparently the evolutionary pattern of distantly related sequences should be described differently from that of closely related sequences.
con frialdadExample sentences
- ‘It's a Jolly Roger,’ she says, and smiles distantly.
- He smiled faintly, distantly, and stared into the fire.
- Maud smiled distantly, as if reveling in some personal dream.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.