- 1 1.1 (differentiate) distinguir*, diferenciar to distinguish sth/sb
fromsth/sb distinguir* or diferenciar algo/a algn dealgo/algnMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- What I have difficulty with is distinguishing different noises in loud areas.
- Pinker suggests that our love of music may have developed out of a similar evolutionary need to distinguish different sounds.
- The software is also speed-sensitive, so it can distinguish the different conditions in city driving and faster roads or motorways.
(distinguishing pres p)[feature/mark] distintivo, característicoMore example sentences
- These differences are sufficient to distinguish between the two species.
- As investors, we need to be able to distinguish between interesting scientific discoveries and commercially viable projects.
- This difference is very significant because it helps you distinguish between vertical and horizontal pipes.
- Several features distinguish the Posimetric design from other feeding technology.
- Some of the characteristics that distinguish the two are intrinsic.
- A suite of characteristics distinguishes Orconectes neglectus from other northeastern crayfishes.
- distinguir* he can't distinguish between green and blue no distingue entre el verde y el azul, no distingue el verde del azul
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.