- 1.1 (deform) [metal/object] deformar his face was distorted by o with anger/pain tenía el rostro crispado por la ira/del dolorMore example sentences1.2 [Opt] [image/reflection] deformar, distorsionar a distorting mirror un espejo deformante
More example sentences1.3 [Electron] [signal/sound] distorsionar
- The shadows warped and distorted as a humanoid shape detached itself.
- It was gnarled like a tree branch, twisting and distorting in places.
- It twisted in sickening slow motion, distorting out of shape.
More example sentences1.4 (misrepresent) [facts/statement] tergiversar, distorsionar
- Her face was distorted with agony, and small squeaks erupted from her mouth.
- Their faces were distorted with fear and anguish.
- His face was distorted with tension, sweat dripping from his temples to the tiny cheap pin on his shirt: manager.
More example sentences
- Heat made the air thick - it must be distorting the sound waves, slowing them down.
- These air pockets can distort the sound waves and produce an unclear image.
- She screams at him until the volume of her voice is distorting the phone signal and he cannot comprehend a word she says.
- Many investors now distrust pension accounting because it distorts reported earnings.
- In addition, the probability of the results being distorted by confounding factors has not been adequately addressed.
- The nature of adulation does not distort his impression of reality.
- [Audio] distorsionar
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.