Translation of distortion in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable(of metal, object) deformación (feminine)(of features) distorsión (feminine)Example sentences
- Circuit bandwidth reduction, attenuation distortion, non-linear distortion and noise also can lower the values.
- A fast pixel response helps eliminate ‘ghosting’ and distortion often seen on LCD monitors with slower response times.
- There is no curvature, thus distortion is eliminated.
- From the mid-1880s he began to use violent colour and linear distortions to express the most elemental emotions of fear, love, and hatred.
- Henderson was a master of playful and sinister distortions, cleverly achieved in the darkroom.
- Equally, Shakespeare's distortions of history, to which Miles occasionally refers, are, in and of themselves, important.
- 3 uncountable and countable (of facts, news) a gross distortion of the truthuna total distorsión de la verdadExample sentences
- I have to give a speech next week on media deceit and distortion, and when I saw this very same paper I thought, great!
- Falsehood and distortion are their stock and trade.
- It is hard to imagine carelessness, incompetence, prejudice, distortion, falsehood and unfairness being put to better use.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.