Translation of distribution in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1 1.1 (of leaflets, money, food, chores) distribución (feminine), reparto (masculine); (of dividends) reparto (masculine) 1.2 [Business/Comercio] distribución (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) distribution network red (feminine) de distribuidoresExample sentences
- If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.
- Whirlpool gets a new distribution channel for its appliances and a cut of the tuition.
- Another challenge is the loose grip on the major distribution channel in the market.
- 2 (range, spread) distribución (feminine)Example sentences
- She also said weight distribution made a difference, as characterised by apple and pear-shaped bodies.
- We corrected death rates for differences in age distribution and sex.
- One of these differences is the distribution and quantity of acidic and basic residues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.