Translation of distribution in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1 1.1 (of leaflets, money, food, chores)(of dividends)1.2 (Business) (before noun) distribution networkred (feminine) de distribuidoresExample sentences
- If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.
- Whirlpool gets a new distribution channel for its appliances and a cut of the tuition.
- Another challenge is the loose grip on the major distribution channel in the market.
- 2 (range, spread)Example sentences
- She also said weight distribution made a difference, as characterised by apple and pear-shaped bodies.
- We corrected death rates for differences in age distribution and sex.
- One of these differences is the distribution and quantity of acidic and basic residues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.