Translation of distributor in Spanish:
- 1 (Business)(Cinema)
distribuidora (feminine)Example sentences
- The workshops will review market research techniques and the role of agents and distributors.
- We were the largest independent beverage distributor in western Canada.
- You are now ready to proceed as an independent herbalife distributor.
- 2 (Cars, Electricity)distribuidor (masculine) (del encendido)
delco® (masculine) (Spain)Example sentences
- The only cure was to get soaking wet while trying to dry out the distributor that generated the electricity that made the car go.
- Many motorists cannot tell a drive belt from a distributor.
- This engine has a unique system: a pick-up coil in the distributor triggers the spark.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.