- 1 [Business/Comercio] distribuidor (masculine); [Cinema/Cine] distribuidora (feminine)More example sentences
- The workshops will review market research techniques and the role of agents and distributors.
- We were the largest independent beverage distributor in western Canada.
- You are now ready to proceed as an independent herbalife distributor.
- 2 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Electricity/Electricidad] distribuidor (m) (del encendido), delco® (m) (Spain/España)More example sentences
- The only cure was to get soaking wet while trying to dry out the distributor that generated the electricity that made the car go.
- Many motorists cannot tell a drive belt from a distributor.
- This engine has a unique system: a pick-up coil in the distributor triggers the spark.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.