Translation of disturbance in Spanish:
- 2 u and c (of routine, order) alteración (feminine)Example sentences
- I had expected a degree of disturbance and interruption as I switched over to Retirement Pension from Incapacity Benefit, and still do.
- Goliath continued, wanting no disturbance or interruption in his clarification.
- Try to find a quiet place that has no possibility of disturbance or interruption.
- 3 countable/numerable (riot) disturbio (masculine) there have been several large-scale disturbances in the capital se han registrado varios disturbios de consideración en la capitalExample sentences
- The people gathered round then debated what ‘damages’ she would have to pay to the community for having caused a disturbance of the peace.
- According to Bulgarian border police, the group had caused a disturbance of the peace and were not fit to enter the country.
- The state defines unlawful assembly as a threat of ‘tumultuous disturbance of the peace.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.