Translation of disturbance in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable 1.1 (noisy disruption) to cause/create a disturbancearmar/provocar un alborotothe aircraft are a continual disturbancelos aviones son una molestia constanteExample sentences1.2 (interruption)
- I had expected a degree of disturbance and interruption as I switched over to Retirement Pension from Incapacity Benefit, and still do.
- Goliath continued, wanting no disturbance or interruption in his clarification.
- Try to find a quiet place that has no possibility of disturbance or interruption.
- 3 countable (riot) there have been several large-scale disturbances in the capitalse han registrado varios disturbios de consideración en la capitalExample sentences
- The people gathered round then debated what ‘damages’ she would have to pay to the community for having caused a disturbance of the peace.
- According to Bulgarian border police, the group had caused a disturbance of the peace and were not fit to enter the country.
- The state defines unlawful assembly as a threat of ‘tumultuous disturbance of the peace.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.