- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (of routine, order) alteración (feminine)More example sentences
- I had expected a degree of disturbance and interruption as I switched over to Retirement Pension from Incapacity Benefit, and still do.
- Goliath continued, wanting no disturbance or interruption in his clarification.
- Try to find a quiet place that has no possibility of disturbance or interruption.
- 3 countable/numerable (riot) disturbio (masculine) there have been several large-scale disturbances in the capital se han registrado varios disturbios de consideración en la capitalMore example sentences
- The people gathered round then debated what ‘damages’ she would have to pay to the community for having caused a disturbance of the peace.
- According to Bulgarian border police, the group had caused a disturbance of the peace and were not fit to enter the country.
- The state defines unlawful assembly as a threat of ‘tumultuous disturbance of the peace.’
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an