- 2 u c (of routine, order) alteración (f)More example sentences
- I had expected a degree of disturbance and interruption as I switched over to Retirement Pension from Incapacity Benefit, and still do.
- Goliath continued, wanting no disturbance or interruption in his clarification.
- Try to find a quiet place that has no possibility of disturbance or interruption.
- 3 c (riot) disturbio (m) there have been several large-scale disturbances in the capital se han registrado varios disturbios de consideración en la capitalMore example sentences
- The people gathered round then debated what ‘damages’ she would have to pay to the community for having caused a disturbance of the peace.
- According to Bulgarian border police, the group had caused a disturbance of the peace and were not fit to enter the country.
- The state defines unlawful assembly as a threat of ‘tumultuous disturbance of the peace.’
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.