Translation of diurnal in Spanish:
- 1 (Biology)(animal/flower)
- They are diurnal herbivores, hiding in reef crevices during nighttime and browsing over reefs to feed during the day.
- Conversely, subdominant fish were diurnal and occupied large home ranges by day but were generally not observed at night.
- Accipitrids are diurnal birds of prey with broad wings, hooked beaks, strong legs and feet and sharp talons.
- Are diurnal changes of turgor and leaf growth correlated with each other?
- Ammonium concentrations in roots and leaves undergo diurnal changes.
- NRA showed important diurnal changes in leaves and roots tissues.
- 2 (recurring daily)Example sentences
- Universal, reliable and even human-made light, completely independent of diurnal rhythm, has abolished the shamanist aspects of our calling.
- This apparently inefficient system gives us the ability to deal with the natural variability of the diurnal rhythms of light and temperature.
- The diurnal rhythm of cortisol secretion in the horse peaks at approximately 0600 h and is least at approximately 1800 h.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.