- 1.1 (screen) mampara (f); (in filing system) separador (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- They feed on it because they would love to divide it and there are people like that I've always called the dividers.
- We need an environment for independent media as the unifiers, not dividers, of society.
- During the presidential campaign, he vowed, ‘I'm a uniter, not a divider.’
(dividers pl)[Math] (pair of) dividers compás (m) de puntas fijasMore example sentences
- This mosquito barrier also serves as a flexible room divider between the kitchen and the other living areas.
- A focal point is the Craftsman-inspired room divider that functions as a bookcase on one side and bench on the other.
- Eric stood next to the room divider that separated the item shop and the bar.
- The little kids did not like what we said and had their compasses and dividers out, ready to give us a poke so we scooted out.
- In a corner of the lunette depicting Solomon Sitting in Judgment is a figure of a seated man holding a pair of dividers and examining a drawing.
- A pair of dividers, which is a weaker tool than a compass, enables one to transfer distances.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.