Translation of diving in Spanish:
- 1 (from height)saltos (masculine plural) de trampolín
clavados (masculine plural) (Latin America)Example sentences
- Critical input is high, too, at the synchronised diving.
- But Justin made the team with the help of his brother in synchronized diving.
- Often it's because every Premiership squad seems to be practising synchronized diving once a week.
- 2 (under water)Example sentences
- Players do not have the option of diving down and exploring.
- I would just love to spend a few months here exploring the diving among the hundreds of islands.
- Reef diving is the main sporting attraction, with the waters being home to over 100 species of coral and 900 species of fish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.