- 1.1 (from height) saltos (masculine plural) de trampolín, clavados (masculine plural) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (under water) submarinismo (masculine), buceo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Critical input is high, too, at the synchronised diving.
- But Justin made the team with the help of his brother in synchronized diving.
- Often it's because every Premiership squad seems to be practising synchronized diving once a week.
- Players do not have the option of diving down and exploring.
- I would just love to spend a few months here exploring the diving among the hundreds of islands.
- Reef diving is the main sporting attraction, with the waters being home to over 100 species of coral and 900 species of fish.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.