- 1.1 (from height) saltos (mpl) de trampolín, clavados (mpl) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (under water) submarinismo (m), buceo (m)
More example sentences
- Critical input is high, too, at the synchronised diving.
- But Justin made the team with the help of his brother in synchronized diving.
- Often it's because every Premiership squad seems to be practising synchronized diving once a week.
- Players do not have the option of diving down and exploring.
- I would just love to spend a few months here exploring the diving among the hundreds of islands.
- Reef diving is the main sporting attraction, with the waters being home to over 100 species of coral and 900 species of fish.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.