Translation of diving in Spanish:
- 1.1 (from height) saltos (masculine plural) de trampolín, clavados (masculine plural) (Latin America/América Latina)Example sentences1.2 (under water) submarinismo (masculine), buceo (masculine)
- Critical input is high, too, at the synchronised diving.
- But Justin made the team with the help of his brother in synchronized diving.
- Often it's because every Premiership squad seems to be practising synchronized diving once a week.
- Players do not have the option of diving down and exploring.
- I would just love to spend a few months here exploring the diving among the hundreds of islands.
- Reef diving is the main sporting attraction, with the waters being home to over 100 species of coral and 900 species of fish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.