Translation of divinity in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)[formal]
- 1 1.1 u and c (divine nature, being) divinidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (theology) teología (feminine)
- There is ongoing interdependence between the living, the living-dead (those remembered by name), spirits and divinities, and the Supreme Being.
- To have your ultimate concern distributed in different directions is like polytheism - worship of many divinities.
- Traditionally, Nigerians believe that there are two types of divinities: the Supreme Being, and the subordinate deities.
- But in 1973, Case's career took a sharp turn when he decided to study divinity at the Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena.
- Seminaries, schools of theology, divinity schools, and churches must face the pressing and rising presence of diversity.
- He received his master of divinity degree from Moravian Theological Seminary in 1988 and was ordained that same year.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the