Translation of docket in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Law/Derecho] lista (feminine) de casosExample sentences1.2 (agenda) orden (masculine) del día
- With no judge in sight, prosecutors started summoning each person on the docket to a desk at the front of the room for a brief conference.
- The so-called enemy combatants have the next best thing to due process: a hearing on the docket in the Supreme Court of the United States.
- He won, and made good by pushing the Legislature to put the issue on the docket in February.
- Interleague action against the N.L. East is on the docket, with tough series against the Phillies and Braves.
- Normally, rescue is first on the docket for Navy teams.
- The psychology of all these issues is on the docket.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Business/Comercio] 2.1 (label) etiqueta (feminine), rótulo (masculine); (delivery note) resguardo (masculine) de entrega 2.2 (customs certificate) certificado (masculine) de aduanaExample sentences
- PayPal contacted Mr Eddy to ask if he had any proof, such as a shipping docket, to show that he had posted the items.
- The health department is working with the British supermarket chain to introduce shopping dockets that contain the fat content and calorie information of the products being purchased.
- So why did he take it upon himself to destroy those documents when other types of patient records from that period were left intact and similar dispatch dockets in other blood banks were not destroyed?
- Warehouse dockets are a good example - the impact of the dot matrix daisywheel will go through layers of paper to make additional copies.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.