- 1.1 u (principles, tenets) doctrina (f) Christian doctrine la doctrina cristianaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 c [Pol] doctrina (f) the Monroe Doctrine la doctrina Monroe
- Some other missionaries may have just been concerned to teach the doctrines of the church.
- It attained some popularity due to a mistaken belief that it taught orthodox Mahyna doctrines, such as emptiness.
- Both groups continue to perpetuate the old and outworn doctrines of party politics.
- He demonstrates that the Bush doctrine is connected with the spread of neoliberalism and global capital.
- Are we discussing the Powell doctrine, or is this a critique of what's going on in the world right now?
- The conquest of Iraq was the first test of the Bush doctrine of preventive war.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)