Translation of documentation in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- People cannot be expected to defend themselves, or provide relevant documentation, until they know what they have been accused of.
- Do you know anyone who might be able to provide forged documentation, such as work visas?
- Sometimes it takes weeks, months, to acquire not just accurate information, but documentation to back up your story.
- Formal documentation of song texts, music and dance is both crucial and illuminating.
- This collection represents the first documentation of the species from South Carolina.
- Historical documentation can be classified as either ancient documents or official public documents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.