Translation of dodder in Spanish:
- 1 (totter)andar tambaleándose
andar con paso inseguroExample sentences
- The Levi's name has grown into doddering old age in a brutally competitive apparel market.
- They come on Uncle Junior's recommendation, but they prove to be doddering old fools with bad or no eyesight.
- He is famous for doddering around with a camera crew in tow, picking up strange slithery beasts that look like they might bite him and poking sticks at them.
- 2also: doddering present participle[derogatory]chocho [colloquial]you doddering old fool!¡viejo estúpido! [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.