Translation of dog-end in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Put up litter bins and ash trays for their dog-ends and it just legitimises it more from an acceptability stance.
- I stirred it with my foot then stubbed out the dog-end on the linoleum.
- I wandered despondently along, trailing my new sports bag through the dog-ends and sweet wrappers that littered the concrete of the playground.
- The cartoonists portray the dog-end days of December as Old Man Time, complete with scythe, calling the year to its doom.
- Budget 2004 was one the government could have done without: an obligatory address in the dog-end of a parliament.
- It's December at the dog-end of the last century and Liam slouches on a sofa in a Santa Monica hotel, curling his bottom lip and affecting disinterest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the