- 1.1 [Military/Militar] placa (feminine) de identificaciónMore example sentences1.2 (for dog) placa (feminine)
More example sentences
- They have developed an identity medal that is fashioned after a military dog tag.
- An American businessman who had visited the regional military museum here in Dandong reported that he had seen a metal identification tag or dog tag.
- The government recently contracted with four private companies to reinvent the dog tag, which has changed little since the armed forces made wearing them mandatory in 1913.
- But last month, Beryl received a phone call from a woman in Southport who said she had found Toby: he was still wearing his dog tag and collar.
- There was a glint of silver in her collar; a dog tag.
- Each copy also has a dog tag and doggie-snack (hence the name of the book) attached to the cover, to lure your lost pet home.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.