- 1.1 [Military/Militar] placa (feminine) de identificaciónMore example sentences1.2 (for dog) placa (feminine)
More example sentences
- They have developed an identity medal that is fashioned after a military dog tag.
- An American businessman who had visited the regional military museum here in Dandong reported that he had seen a metal identification tag or dog tag.
- The government recently contracted with four private companies to reinvent the dog tag, which has changed little since the armed forces made wearing them mandatory in 1913.
- But last month, Beryl received a phone call from a woman in Southport who said she had found Toby: he was still wearing his dog tag and collar.
- There was a glint of silver in her collar; a dog tag.
- Each copy also has a dog tag and doggie-snack (hence the name of the book) attached to the cover, to lure your lost pet home.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.