- 1.1 [Military/Militar] placa (feminine) de identificaciónMore example sentences1.2 (for dog) placa (feminine)
More example sentences
- They have developed an identity medal that is fashioned after a military dog tag.
- An American businessman who had visited the regional military museum here in Dandong reported that he had seen a metal identification tag or dog tag.
- The government recently contracted with four private companies to reinvent the dog tag, which has changed little since the armed forces made wearing them mandatory in 1913.
- But last month, Beryl received a phone call from a woman in Southport who said she had found Toby: he was still wearing his dog tag and collar.
- There was a glint of silver in her collar; a dog tag.
- Each copy also has a dog tag and doggie-snack (hence the name of the book) attached to the cover, to lure your lost pet home.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.