Translation of dog tag in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] placa (feminine) de identificaciónExample sentences1.2 (for dog) placa (feminine)
- They have developed an identity medal that is fashioned after a military dog tag.
- An American businessman who had visited the regional military museum here in Dandong reported that he had seen a metal identification tag or dog tag.
- The government recently contracted with four private companies to reinvent the dog tag, which has changed little since the armed forces made wearing them mandatory in 1913.
- But last month, Beryl received a phone call from a woman in Southport who said she had found Toby: he was still wearing his dog tag and collar.
- There was a glint of silver in her collar; a dog tag.
- Each copy also has a dog tag and doggie-snack (hence the name of the book) attached to the cover, to lure your lost pet home.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.