Translation of doing in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (action) it was all his mother's doingfue todo cosa de su madreit'll take a bit/lot of doingva a dar un poco de/mucho trabajothat takes some doingeso no es nada fácileso no es moco de pavo [colloquial]it was none of our doingnosotros no tuvimos nada que ver
- 2also: doings plural(activities, events)actividades (feminine plural)Example sentences
- While the doings of ‘private contractors’ still pop up in articles about prisoner abuse, what such mercenary outfits are up to on the home front is hardly ever mentioned.
- Governments should not grant marriage licenses, or otherwise keep record of their citizens' private doings.
- Well, it's wonderful the way in which the doings of American royalty are getting mixed on the show with those of British royalty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.