Translation of doing in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (action) See examples: it was all his mother's doingit'll take a bit/lot of doingfue todo cosa de su madrethat takes some doingva a dar un poco de/mucho trabajoit was none of our doingeso no es nada fácileso no es moco de pavo [colloquial]nosotros no tuvimos nada que ver
- 2also: doings plural(activities, events)actividades (feminine plural)Example sentences
- While the doings of ‘private contractors’ still pop up in articles about prisoner abuse, what such mercenary outfits are up to on the home front is hardly ever mentioned.
- Governments should not grant marriage licenses, or otherwise keep record of their citizens' private doings.
- Well, it's wonderful the way in which the doings of American royalty are getting mixed on the show with those of British royalty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the