- 1 u (action) it was all his mother's doing fue todo cosa de su madre it'll take a bit/lot of doing va a dar un poco de/mucho trabajo that takes some doing eso no es nada fácil, eso no es moco de pavo [familiar/colloquial] it was none of our doing nosotros no tuvimos nada que ver
- 2(doings pl)(activities, events) actividades (fpl)More example sentences
- While the doings of ‘private contractors’ still pop up in articles about prisoner abuse, what such mercenary outfits are up to on the home front is hardly ever mentioned.
- Governments should not grant marriage licenses, or otherwise keep record of their citizens' private doings.
- Well, it's wonderful the way in which the doings of American royalty are getting mixed on the show with those of British royalty.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.