- 1 uncountable/no numerable (action) it was all his mother's doing fue todo cosa de su madre it'll take a bit/lot of doing va a dar un poco de/mucho trabajo that takes some doing eso no es nada fácil, eso no es moco de pavo [colloquial/familiar] it was none of our doing nosotros no tuvimos nada que ver
- 2(doings plural)(activities, events) actividades (feminine plural)More example sentences
- While the doings of ‘private contractors’ still pop up in articles about prisoner abuse, what such mercenary outfits are up to on the home front is hardly ever mentioned.
- Governments should not grant marriage licenses, or otherwise keep record of their citizens' private doings.
- Well, it's wonderful the way in which the doings of American royalty are getting mixed on the show with those of British royalty.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.